Northeast Businesses Stand to Benefit from Yamamoto’s
Industrial Washing Machines
The birth of our great nation began in the Northeast. In fact, all 11 states of the Northeast were part of the original thirteen British colonies that won their independence during the American Revolution. And not only is this region rich with American history, but it’s the nation’s most economically developed and densely populated region. So, with such a focus on business and industry, it’s no surprise to the successful nature of Yamamoto’s industrial washing machines for the Northeast area.
Industries worldwide have come to trust the safety, efficiency, reliability and affordability of Yamamoto washing equipment. And we’re so confident you’ll benefit from our machinery, too, that we offer a five-year ALL PARTS warranty on all our products. We strive to give business owners peace of mind, knowing any Yamamoto machine they purchase will outlast and outperform the competition.
Innovation at Yamamoto
Yamamoto is a family-owned and operated company with its roots in Hiroshima, Japan. For over 70 years, Yamamoto has made great strides in the washing equipment industry, re-engineering key components to meet and exceed the laundry needs of every industry. Even after partnering with Yamamoto North America for operations in America, Yamamoto continues to advance new and exciting washer tech while selling our machines well below the cost of our competitors.
Our Washers’ Key Features
Unlike other manufacturers, where every add-on costs extra to include with your machine, Yamamoto’s washers come standard with the best and most advanced features available. For example, with our industrial washing machines, you get:
- Oversized bearing with triple seal protection – Unique triple seal and self-lubricating technology doubles the lifespan of the bearing when compared to machines of leading competitors.
- Heavy-duty post and pin style door hinge with stainless steel locking mechanism – Your washing machine’s door is built tough and durable, eliminating leaks and always securely latching.
- One-of-a-kind metal housing drain valves – Revolutionary engineering techniques and high-quality materials allow our drain valve easy access and service, preventing potential expensive repairs.
- Fully serviceable two-piece brass fill valves – A two-piece industrial valve fills machines quicker, saving operators’ time. Additionally, the durable brass metals of the valves possess high-temperature tolerance, increasing thresholds and providing a better clean.
- Dual soft-mount suspension – A combination of hydraulic shocks and springs reduces the stress of high G-force extraction on the frame, assemblies, and facility foundation. As such, your machine’s lifespan is significantly increased.
- Fully programmable – Touch screen controls are simple to use and make operating the washer manageable for anyone. Clearly labeled programming also helps identify specific load types preventing unnecessary chemical and water waste. Finally, all our machines come pre-loaded with up to 100 cycle options.
- Steam injection – Sanitization and cleaning are done quicker, providing a better finish.
- Eight chemical injection ports – Our machines are ready for up to 8 chemical injections and two drop cups, giving you a total of 10 automatic dispensers.
The Advantages of Industrial Washers
Industrial washing machines are built to accommodate larger loads, longer run times, harsh environments, and several other trying factors. To achieve this, Yamamoto only uses the highest grades of materials for each part.
Easy to Operate
Large touch screen controls and customizable programming make Yamamoto washers the easiest to operate machines on the market. Even simple maintenance of our washers does not require “trained technicians” or “special tools.”
Every industry and every facility has different throughput requirements. Yamamoto has a wide range of sizes to optimize your performance and avoid unnecessary waste.
All too often, operators purchase commercial-grade equipment that looks great on specification sheets but ultimately costs them significant amounts of money in maintenance and performance issues. With Yamamoto machines, not only will you pay less for our washers, but their high-quality can guarantee you’ll spend less on repairs and upkeep.
Industries We Serve
There’s a lot to consider when designing equipment for multiple industries. Thankfully, Yamamoto has worked with businesses throughout the Northeast long enough to understand their specific laundry needs. For example, the industries that count on Yamamoto’s industrial washers include:
- Hospitality – Whether touring our country’s historical landmarks or taking a trip to the Big Apple, tourists are going to need a place to stay. Thus, hotels, lodging and recreational facilities require Yamamoto washers to keep sheets, towels and linens spotless.
- Athletic Facilities – Did you know the Northeast region is home to 22 professional sports franchises in the “Big Four” leagues? It’s true! And when stadiums, gyms and other athletic facilities need to clean their equipment and uniforms, they rely on Yamamoto.
- Healthcare – It can be challenging to meet the high standards of cleanliness set by the healthcare industry. Thankfully, Yamamoto designs our washing machines with such standards in mind, making our washers perfect for hospitals, doctors’ offices, and other medical facilities.
- Industrial Facilities & Central Laundries – The sheer volume of laundry loads some industrial central laundries must take on is no joke! It takes the efficiency and endurance of a Yamamoto washer to handle the washing duties of most industrial facilities.
- Food and Animal Processing – Food production is an integral part of the economy, no matter where you go, and the Northeast is no different. As such, our machines meet the cleaning guidelines set by the USDA.
- Cleaners and Dry-Cleaning – In conjunction with the Harmony Cleaning System, Yamamoto’s machines are capable of wet-cleaning, one of the best cleaning methods in the dry-cleaning industry. While other manufacturers claim their machines take advantage of wet-cleaning, we partnered directly with Harmony, who perfected wet-clean technology.
If interested in Yamamoto’s industrial washers, you can get machines anywhere in the region from our select distributors in the Northeast. These main distribution locations include:
- Brooklyn, NY
- Feasterville, PA
- Saint-Charles-Borromée, QC
Find Success in Your Business’s Cleanliness
Few manufacturers offer better industrial washing machines for Northeastern businesses than Yamamoto North America. To discuss our equipment in detail or find a distributor near you, contact us today at 866-204-0519. Or, you can reach out to us via our online form. We look forward to setting you up with a Yamamoto washer, perhaps the last machine you may ever have to buy!