Keeping Healthcare Facilities Healthy with the Best Possible Cleaning
Nowhere is cleanliness more critical than in our healthcare system. Ensuring viruses and germs stay at bay while patients are treated is crucial to creating a safer and healthier world. And one way healthcare facilities can further improve their cleaning ability is by implementing industrial laundry equipment from Yamamoto North America. Our machinery was designed to handle the large amounts of soiled linens from hospitals, urgent care centers, and other facilities. Furthermore, all our commercial washers provide complete cleaning and sanitization for every load, expected of healthcare facilities.
Yamamoto’s Commitment to Cleanliness
Yamamoto designs machinery with the specific needs of the healthcare industry in mind. With roots in Japan, our company has supported our clients with high-efficiency commercial laundry equipment for over 75 years. Moreover, we offer our clients specialized equipment that resolves most healthcare facilities’ primary cleaning quality and quantity concerns. And with each iteration of washer, we adapt to face new challenges and standards our healthcare systems continue to introduce.
Take Advantage of Our Commercial Washers
The technology behind Yamamoto’s industrial washing machines allows healthcare facilities throughout the country to take advantage of its incredible benefits. From reducing the time for each load to increasing the cleaning potential of each cycle, some benefits include:
- Our +300 G-Force extraction shortens dry times while preserving the life of the linens. This saves you on expensive utilities, labor, and the cost of linen replacement, ultimately lowering your bottom line and saving your team more money.
- The hand-selected materials used for valves, hoses, and drains are specifically chosen to be compatible with extremely high temperatures or other cleaning agents such as Ozone. This way, the Yamamoto equipment will provide care facilities with the highest level of sanitation.
- We select high-quality building products for our equipment, meant to increase the efficiency and lifespan of each washer. Furthermore, we don’t charge more for higher quality, ensuring you pay the same or less for our industrial laundry equipment.
Our Industrial Washer’s Main Features
Unlike other manufacturers, where the premium features cost extra, we include every specialized feature with our washers as standard. Such features include:
- Steam Injection – Sanitizes faster and cleans better, ultimately providing a better finish.
- Lifetime Bearing Housing – Unique triple seal and self-lubricating technology help maintain the life of the bearing to be more than double the leading competitors.
- One of a Kind Drain Valve Assembly – Built with revolutionary engineering techniques and robust materials, this drain valve is easily accessible and serviceable, preventing expensive technician visits.
- Industrial Grade Fill Valves – A two-piece industrial valve helps fill machines faster, saving you time. Constructed out of durable brass metals, they have a higher temperature tolerance to help increase thresholds, ultimately giving you a better clean.
- Dual Soft Mount Suspension System – A combination of hydraulic shocks and springs alleviates the stress of high G-force extraction on the frame, assemblies, and facility foundation, prolonging the lifespan of the equipment.
- Touch Screen Control – Simple to operate touch screen controls make using the machine easy for anyone. Clearly labeled programming also helps identify different load types preventing unnecessary chemical and water waste.
- 8 Chemical Injection Ports – No matter who your laundry partners are for cleaning products, Yamamoto washers are ready for up to 8 chemical injections and two drop cups to give you a total of 10 automatic dispensers.
Ensuring Cleanliness in Healthcare
Yamamoto laundry equipment exceeds the cleanliness standards set by hospitals, doctor’s offices, urgent care centers and other healthcare facilities. Thus, when you need reliable industrial washers to keep up with the healthcare industry, Yamamoto North America has you covered. Learn more about our equipment by contacting us at 866-204-0519 or via our online form. We offer our products across North America, with distribution facilities in Bloomington IL, Tucson AZ, Clewiston FL, Nashville TN, Kansas City MO and other locations.