Cleaners and the Dry-Cleaning Industry
The Best Versatility and Performance for the Dry-Cleaning Industry
Whether the owner of a local laundromat or dry-cleaner’s, you need high-quality laundry equipment to meet the specific cleaning needs of your clients. And nowhere can you find machinery more efficient, versatile and affordable than with Yamamoto North America. Cleaners and the dry-cleaning industry have come to depend on our brand of industrial washing machines, not to mention the incredible advantages offered by the Harmony Cleaning System.
Leaders in Industrial Laundry Equipment
For those in the dry-cleaning industry, you can significantly benefit from the design and function of a Yamamoto washing machine. With over 75 years of experience in the cleaning industry, Yamamoto designs equipment that addresses operators’ key concerns daily. Furthermore, we continue to change and adapt our machinery to meet the latest industry standards. In a world where cleanliness is more of a concern than ever before, the flexibility of our machinery is a top priority.
Wet-Cleaning and Harmony
Yamamoto’s versatility enables dry cleaners to process all types of loads. Unlike other washers, you can pause the machine in the middle of the cycle and open the door without spilling water. This gives you the ability to emulsify wet-cleaning additives before introducing delicate fibers, providing you the safest and most effective form of wet-cleaning. Moreover, loads can be processed from wet to dry in less time than a traditional dry-cleaning system with our WUD combo units!
Most chemical providers such as Kreussler, Pariser, EcoLab, etc., have learned how to “rig” other brands to try to mimic the performance of the Harmony Cleaning System. Instead, Yamamoto partnered directly with the manufacturer of the Harmony Cleaning Additive. We work in conjunction with Harmony during manufacturing to achieve the highest level of cleaning, conditioning, and finishing worldwide.
While being an industry leader in wet-cleaning, we are determined to provide the industry’s most durable washers. Here are some other key features that help dry-cleaners get the best performance out of their Yamamoto machines:
- Steam Injection – Maintains water temperature more accurately, reaches higher temperatures to get brighter whites, ultimately providing a better finish.
- Lifetime Bearing Housing – Unique triple seal and self-lubricating technology help maintain the life of the bearing to be more than double the leading competitors.
- One-of-a-kind Drain Valve Assembly – Built with revolutionary engineering techniques and robust materials, this drain valve is easily accessible and serviceable, preventing expensive technician visits.
- Industrial Grade Fill Valves – A two-piece industrial valve helps fill machines faster, saving you time. Constructed out of durable brass metals, they have a higher temperature tolerance to help increase thresholds, ultimately giving you a better clean.
- Dual Soft Mount Suspension System – A combination of hydraulic shocks and springs alleviates the stress of high G-force extraction on the frame, assemblies, and facility foundation, prolonging the lifespan of the equipment.
- Touch Screen Control – Simple to operate touch screen controls make using the machine easy for anyone. Clearly labeled programming also helps identify different load types preventing unnecessary chemical and water waste.
- 8 Chemical Injection Ports – No matter who your laundry partners are for cleaning products, Yamamoto washers are ready for up to 8 chemical injections and two drop cups to give you a total of 10 automatic dispensers.
Only the Best Equipment for the Dry-Cleaning Industry
Using high-quality materials, the latest tech, and some of the lowest costs to purchase in the cleaning industry, Yamamoto strives to offer laundromats and dry-cleaners the best laundry equipment available. Furthermore, the function of our machines takes advantage of wet-cleaning and the Harmony Cleaning System. If you’d like to learn more about Yamamoto North America and our products, contact us today at 866-204-0519 or via our online form. We offer our products across North America, with distribution facilities in Bloomington IL, Tucson AZ, Clewiston FL, Nashville TN, Kansas City MO and other locations.