Discover the Incredible Benefits of Yamamoto’s
Industrial Washing Machines for Midwest Businesses
The Midwest is America’s Heartland, home to the rolling hills of the Interior Plains and where some of the United State’s most valuable agricultural and manufacturing industries lie. And unknown to most, the Midwest is where Yamamoto North America calls home. As an extension of the world’s best laundry equipment manufacturer, Yamamoto North America connects with businesses and distributors throughout the midwest to provide equipment and support. Known for having the most reliable, safe, efficient, and affordable laundry equipment, Yamamoto North America continues to expand throughout Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan and other states.
Yamamoto North America is so confident in our equipment, we back every piece with a five-year ALL PARTS warranty. So when it comes time to try a “new to you” brand, you can rest assured with peace of mind knowing that whatever Yamamoto washer you purchase will outlast the competition.
Yamamoto got its start in Hiroshima, Japan, as a family-owned and operated company. For the last 70 years, Yamamoto has strived to revolutionize washing machines by re-engineering key components to meet and exceed the laundry needs of every industry. And since coming to America, Yamamoto has continued to build upon our innovative designs while offering industrial machines well below the cost of our competitors.
While you might have to pay extra for “add-ons” on other brands of commercial washers, Yamamoto’s machines come standard with the best and most advanced features available. For example, with our industrial washers, you can expect:
- Oversized bearing with triple seal protection – Unique triple seal and self-lubricating technology more than double the lifespan of the bearing when compared to leading competitors.
- Heavy-duty post and pin style door hinge with stainless steel locking mechanism – The main door for your washer is incredibly durable and secure, leaving little room for leaks or mis-latching.
- One-of-a-kind metal housing drain valves – Revolutionary engineering techniques and high-quality materials help make our drain valve easily accessible and serviceable, preventing expensive technician visits.
- Fully serviceable two-piece brass fill valves, – A two-piece industrial valve fills machines faster, saving you valuable time. Also, being made from durable brass metals, the valves have a high-temperature tolerance, increasing thresholds and providing a better clean.
- Dual soft-mount suspension – A combination of hydraulic shocks and springs alleviates the stress of high G-force extraction on the frame, assemblies, and facility foundation. In doing so, the lifespan of your machine is significantly extended.
- Fully programmable – Simple to operate touch screen controls make using the machine easy for anyone. Clearly labeled programming also helps identify different load types preventing unnecessary chemical and water waste. And every machine comes pre-loaded with up to 100 cycle options.
- Steam injection– Sanitizes faster and cleans better, ultimately providing a better finish.
- Eight chemical injection ports – Yamamoto washers are ready for up to 8 chemical injections and two drop cups, giving you a total of 10 automatic dispensers.
The Benefits of Industrial Washers
Industrial washing machines are built to accommodate larger loads, longer run times, and survive harsh environments.
Easy to Operate
Large touch screen controls and customizable programming make Yamamoto washers the easiest to operate machines on the market.
Every industry and every facility has different throughput requirements. Yamamoto has a wide range of sizes to optimize your performance and avoid unnecessary waste.
With Yamamoto machines, not only will you pay less for our washers, but their high-quality can guarantee you’ll spend less on repairs and upkeep.
Industries We Serve
Yamamoto NA designs our machines with Midwestern businesses in mind. And while manufacturing is perhaps one of the larger industries in the Midwest, healthcare and hospitality have a significant presence, too. As such, here are some of the industries that stand to benefit the most from our industrial washing machines:
- Hospitality – Whether it’s a large water park in the Wisconsin Dells or a hotel off the backcountry roads, Yamamoto has washers ranging from 30lb wash capacity to 275lb. We’re proud to keep hotels, lodging and recreation facilities supplied with clean sheets, towels, and linens.
- Athletic Facilities – Midwesterners might work hard, but we play harder! And as it goes, athletic facilities as small as gyms to as large as sports stadiums require constant cleaning and care. Thankfully, Yamamoto washers are perfect for cleaning equipment, uniforms and more.
- Healthcare – The strict rules and regulations surrounding cleanliness in healthcare are crucial to ensuring the health and safety of patients. And with Yamamoto machinery, our equipment is designed specifically to meet the high cleaning standards set by the healthcare industry.
- Industrial Facilities & Central Laundries – When it comes to laundry, there is rarely a place that processes as much as facilities like these. There is no greater need for equipment that runs non-stop with little to no downtime than a central laundry. Yamamoto has been tailored to handle the heavy use of such industrial facilities.
- Food and Animal Processing – As a hub for agriculture, the Midwest is home to some of the largest food and animal processing facilities. And to meet USDA guidelines for cleanliness, most processing facilities count on the cleaning power of Yamamoto industrial washers.
- Cleaners and Dry-Cleaning – Yamamoto is making waves in the dry-cleaning industry by offering a better cleaning alternative for washing and dry-cleaning clothes: wet-cleaning. Through the Harmony Cleaning System, our machines can achieve the highest level of cleaning, conditioning and finishing worldwide.
If interested in Yamamoto’s industrial washers, there are multiple distributors located across the Midwest. For example, you can find distributors in:
Advance Your Business’s Cleanliness!
No matter your business or industry, Yamamoto North America has you covered with the best industrial washers throughout the Midwest. To ask about our machines or a distributor near you, contact us today at 866-877-0114. Or, you can reach out to us via our online form. We look forward to setting you up with a Yamamoto washer, perhaps the last machine you may ever have to buy!