Maximum Cleaning Performance for the Hospitality Industry
The hospitality industry consists of four primary areas: food and drink, travel and tourism, entertainment and recreation, and lodging. And as far as professional cleaning is concerned, there’s a necessity to have the best cleaning equipment for each branch. Commercial washers are a must for the hospitality industry, whether a restaurant cleaning aprons and uniforms, or a hotel cleaning sheets, towels, and other linen. And when it’s commercial laundry equipment you require, you can guarantee maximum cleaning performance with Yamamoto North America’s products.
What to Expect from Yamamoto
Yamamoto focuses on the specific needs of the hospitality industry. With century-old partnerships, we’ve supported our clients with specialized equipment. Our industrial washing machines address the key concerns that operators face day in and day out. We adapt our machinery as hotel managers and restaurant owners face new challenges and standards in an evolving industry.
The Advantages of Yamamoto’s Laundry Equipment
Every new washer offers incredible benefits that set our equipment apart from other commercial laundry machines our competitors produce. For example:
- Our +300 G-Force extraction shortens dry times while preserving the life of the linen. This saves you on expensive utilities, labor, and the cost of linen replacement. In the end, you lower your bottom line and make your hotel more money.
- Our unique WUD line is designed to both wash and dry each load in half the space without the need of switching from one machine to the next. By saving a minimum of 5-8 minutes/load by not moving the linen to another machine. Over one year, the savings are upwards of $4,500/year in labor savings.
- While we utilize durable steel and high-quality metal housing in all our machinery, you don’t end up paying more. That is because nearly 95% of the Yamamoto assembly is built in-house from the best raw materials to prevent paying increased costs charged by other vendors. In doing so, we strive to design long-lasting and high-efficiency machinery while being one of the lowest costs to own in the industry.
Our Washers’ Key Features
Other commercial laundry suppliers will make you pay extra for the latest technological features in their machinery. Conversely, for Yamamoto, these “extra features” come standard on all our new washers. For example, our machines include:
- Steam Injection – Sanitizes faster, cleans better, ultimately providing a better finish.
- Lifetime Bearing Housing – Unique triple seal and self-lubricating technology help maintain the life of the bearing to be more than double the leading competitors.
- One-of-a-kind Drain Valve Assembly – Revolutionary engineering paired with robust materials, this drain valve is easily accessible and serviceable, preventing expensive technician visits.
- Industrial Grade Fill Valves – A two-piece industrial valve helps fill machines faster, saving you time. Constructed out of durable brass metals, they have a higher temperature tolerance to help increase thresholds, ultimately giving you a better finish.
- Dual Soft Mount Suspension System – A combination of hydraulic shocks and springs alleviates the stress of high G-force extraction on the frame, assemblies, and facility foundation, prolonging the lifespan of the equipment.
- Touch Screen Control – Simple to operate touch screen controls make using the machine easy for anyone. Clearly labeled programming also helps identify different load types preventing unnecessary chemical and water waste.
- 8 Chemical Injection Ports – No matter who your laundry partners are for cleaning products, Yamamoto washers are ready for up to 8 chemical injections and two drop cups to give you a total of 10 automatic dispensers.
Making Hospitality More “Hospitable”
Not only will employees enjoy the simplicity and efficiency of our machinery, but your customers and guests will appreciate the excellent cleanliness our washers produce. If interested in making Yamamoto North America’s laundry equipment a significant part of the hospitality industry, give us a call. You can contact us at 866-204-0519 or via our online form. We offer our products across North America, with distribution facilities in Bloomington IL, Tucson AZ, Clewiston FL, Nashville TN, Kansas City MO and other locations.