Laundromats Can Be a Boon for Your Community


Laundromats Can Be a Boon for Your Community

Laundromats Can Be a Boon for Your Community

Your local community has everything you need: a little grocery store on the corner, some quaint family restaurants for dining, a nearby gym, etc. The only thing missing: a laundromat! While it’s true that a significant percentage of households in the U.S., about 80%, possess the means for washing laundry at home, there’s still a portion of homeowners without such capabilities. That being said, you can fill a crucial role for your community by introducing a local laundromat. And if you are considering a venture into the linen cleaning industry, why not have the best, most affordable equipment through Yamamoto North America?

Laundromats Provide an Essential Service

As we’ve said, about 80% of U.S. households possess a washer and dryer for their laundry needs. However, what about the other 20%? Clean, sanitized linen products are essential for maintaining one’s health and well-being. As such, laundromats provide an essential service for those without the money or space for laundry equipment. Even if a family’s washer and dryer are temporarily out of commission, laundromats help fill a household’s need for clean linen products.

A Great Employment Opportunity for Fresh Employees

A laundromat helps create jobs for your community, as does any new, local business. However, laundromats are unique, as they can provide the perfect jobs for people new to employment! From assisting customers with their laundry to cleaning machines and the facility, operating a laundromat is a straightforward position for anyone. As an entry-level position, laundromat attendants learn how to be responsible for customers, equipment, and facility operations as a whole.

Help Your Community Go Green!

Thanks to modern advancements in linen cleaning tech, today’s laundry equipment is more environmentally friendly than ever! This means laundromats have a significantly lower carbon footprint and can help others in your community lower theirs. By relying on energy-efficient, non-wasteful washers and dryers, laundromat customers do their part to protect the environment, helping cut down on energy and water usage in the home.

A Better Clean

While standard washers and dryers will “get the job done,” older machines can lose their cleaning effectiveness. Especially if machines are inherited from previous owners, a home washer and dryer might be less safe and clean than you might expect. Conversely, washers and dryers in a reputable laundromat are meticulously cleaned and maintained. For those using laundromat machines, this means cleaner clothes without fighting with old, malfunctioning equipment.

Economically Enrich Your Community

A community can economically benefit from the addition of a laundromat in a variety of ways. For example, on a personal level, those using a laundromat to clean their clothes don’t have to invest in washing equipment and save money on monthly utility costs. On a broader level, a new laundromat can attract additional business to your area or pull in new customers for nearby local businesses. When your community gets a new laundromat, everyone benefits financially!

Laundromats Can Be a Boon for Your Community

Find the Best Equipment for Your Laundromat with Yamamoto NA

The exceptional growth, opportunities, and convenience a laundromat can bring to any community is undeniable. If you are considering opening a laundromat yourself, you should start on the right foot. That’s why investing in Yamamoto NA washing equipment is your best option. Thanks to Yamamoto, laundry facilities across the U.S. and worldwide can achieve quicker, more effective linen cleaning with minimal environmental impact. Best of all, even with some of the industry’s most advanced features, Yamamoto machinery is some of the most affordable on the market! When building your new laundry facility, Yamamoto washers are the obvious choice.
If you or your company are interested in Yamamoto NA’s lines of commercial, industrial, and combo washer/dryer units, contact us today at 866-204-0519. Our North American office is located at 205 S. Lee St., Bloomington, IL 61701, serving clients across the United States.