Yamamoto Supplies Industrial Washers for Hospitals Throughout the US
Between bed sheets, towels, hospital gowns and more, there’s no shortage for what needs cleaning at a medical facility. And without the right washing equipment, keeping up with the laundry demands of a hospital can seem like a near-impossible task. Thankfully, Yamamoto North America has healthcare professionals covered with our industrial washers for hospitals. Our machines are some of the most durable, efficient, safe and affordable commercial washers available.
What You Get with Yamamoto Machines
The quality of a Yamamoto washer is unmatched! Using the latest tech, advanced designs and Japanese ingenuity, there’s no laundry load our industrial washing machines can’t handle. Furthermore, each machine comes with our five-year ALL PARTS warranty and a host of premium features, such as:
- Oversized bearing with triple seal protection
- Heavy Duty post and pin style door hinge with stainless steel locking mechanism
- One-of-a-kind metal housing drain valves with no tools required to access
- Fully serviceable two-piece brass fill valves
- Dual soft-mount suspension with heavy-duty shocks and springs
- One of a kind, fully programmable, with up to 100 cycles, touch screen control
The Features Hospitals Most Desire
There are good reasons why we promote our industrial washers for hospitals. In designing our washing equipment, we did so with healthcare in mind. As such, we sell a machine that can keep up with the demands of any medical center. For example, hospitals can most take advantage of our washers’:
- Increased Load Capacity – The sheer amount of dirty linen in a hospital is enough to overwhelm any laundry operator. Thankfully, Yamamoto machines are designed to handle oversized loads. Our washers use an oversized bearing and a dual soft-mount suspension to ensure ultimate stability while managing large loads during high-speed extraction.
- High-Quality Valves – Standard commercial washers can require consistent upkeep due to valves clogging or breaking. Conversely, Yamamoto washers use industrial-grade fill valves and a full metal cast drain valve to minimize clogs and repairs. Moreover, these valves are easily accessible by operators, with no need for special tools or technicians to clean.
- Greater Cleaning Potential – Steam injection allows laundry operators more precise control over the temperatures of their washers, providing more thorough sanitization of loads. And for those looking to make the laundry process more straightforward, our WUD units can process the washing and drying of one load all within one machine!
Washers for Any Industry
Outside of healthcare, Yamamoto’s washers serve the cleaning needs of numerous industries. While our machines were designed to meet healthcare’s high standards, they also provide tremendous relief for businesses with similar required cleaning. Discover the benefits of a Yamamoto industrial washer for the following industries:
- Industrial/Central Laundries
- Food Processing
- And More
Talk with Our Team
Ensure your healthcare facility reaches its maximum cleaning potential with industrial washers for hospitals by Yamamoto North America. To learn more about our products and how they can benefit your facility, call us today at 866-919-1116. Also, we serve companies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.