Incredible Cleaning Tech: Industrial Laundry Machines for Hospitals
Cleaning in the healthcare industry differs from cleaning for other businesses. To maintain the health and safety of its patients, healthcare facilities must continually maintain high standards of cleanliness. However, such a high standard can be challenging to reach without the right equipment. Thankfully, Yamamoto North America produces industrial laundry machines for hospitals, perfect for meeting the cleaning needs of any medical office or facility.
What You Can Expect
Yamamoto washers are built tough, using Japanese ingenuity and the highest quality materials. As such, Yamamoto’s machines are some of the most durable, efficient, safe and affordable commercial washers on the market. Furthermore, our machines come with a five year ALL PARTS warranty and come equipped with a host of premium features, such as:
- Oversized bearing with triple seal protection
- Heavy Duty post and pin style door hinge with stainless steel locking mechanism
- One-of-a-kind metal housing drain valves with no tools required to access
- Fully serviceable two-piece brass fill valves
- Dual soft-mount suspension with heavy-duty shocks and springs
- One of a kind, fully programmable, with up to 100 cycles, touch screen control
What Makes Our Washers Great for Healthcare?
In designing Yamamoto washers, they were manufactured to include specific features that address the primary concerns of most hospitals or medical offices. For example, healthcare facilities require machines with high-temperature ranges, increased capacity, and a simple operating system.
- Steam Injection – Yamamoto washers give laundry operators greater control over a machine’s temperature through steam injection. This feature enables the precise adjustment of heat, allowing for maximum sanitation for every load.
- Load Capacity – Speaking of loads, our industrial laundry machines for hospitals can handle near any size of load. To meet the laundry demands for large healthcare facilities, our washers use an oversized bearing and dual soft-mount suspension, allowing for increased stability when washing large loads.
- Clog Resistant – To prevent potential clogs and the need for repair, our washers utilize industrial-grade fill valves and a full metal cast drain valve. Additionally, these valves are easy to clean and maintain, not requiring special tools or expert technicians to access them.
- WUD Machines – For those interested in cutting down washing time and labor costs, check out our unique line of WUD machines. Instead of having one machine for washing and another for drying, a WUD unit manages the washing and drying in one load for maximum efficiency.
Keeping Other Industries in Mind
Of course, Yamamoto’s washing machines aren’t only for hospitals and the healthcare industry. The cleaning capabilities of our industrial washers can fit the needs and standards of near any industry in the US. For example, if you find yourself a part of any of the following industries, you’d do best to invest in Yamamoto! Such industries include:
- Industrial/Central Laundries
- Food Processing
- And More
Give Us a Call
The healthcare industry counts on Yamamoto and our industrial laundry machines for hospitals. To learn more about our washers and how they can benefit your medical facility, give Yamamoto North America a call at 866-919-1116. Also, we serve companies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.