Selecting the Right Industrial Washing Machines for South Dakota Businesses
When purchasing a new commercial washer for your facility, you want a machine that can keep up with your business’s laundry capacity without breaking down. However, selecting durable and long-lasting equipment is often the most expensive! Thankfully, Yamamoto North America looks to cut the difference by offering both quality and affordability with our industrial washing machines for South Dakota. Talk with our team today to discuss how your business can benefit from Yamamoto washers.
Designed with Your Industry in Mind
To ensure our machines can live up to the cleanliness standards of any business, Yamamoto washers are modeled after the industries most involved in laundry and linen cleaning. As such, Yamamoto equipment utilizes various features that reflect the needs of specific industries. These industries include:
- Hospitality – Facilities such as hotels or resorts constantly wash cloth and linen in preparation for the next guest. However, the sheer volume of laundry can be problematic to keep up with. Thus, Yamamoto washers utilize oversized bearings and a dual soft-mount suspension system to manage loads of any size and washer cycles at any speed.
- Manufacturing – Often, you’ll find manufacturing facilities are woefully underequipped to handle the cleaning standards set by state and federal regulations. Thankfully, Yamamoto washers’ affordability and high quality allow plant managers to purchase our machines with little worry over cost and longevity.
- Healthcare – Cleanliness is a top priority in an industry where germs, infection and illness are abundant. As such, Yamamoto machines are designed to provide optimal cleaning and sanitation for every load. Our machines’ cleaning ability is unmatched, with washer features like steam-injection as the standard for Yamamoto equipment.
- Other Industries – Yamamoto machines take design cues from dozens of other industries involved in laundry and linen cleaning. A few examples of the businesses our washers are best designed for include apartment complexes, athletic facilities, laundromats, corrections facilities, childcare centers, educational facilities, etc.
We Make Premium the Standard
One of the primary differences between Yamamoto’s industrial washing machines for South Dakota and those from other manufacturers is the machines’ slate of features. If you want the best, businesses must pay more for features considered “premium.” However, Yamamoto does not value our machines in the same way. To ensure the best possible clean is accessible to any industry, our machines include premium features as the standard! Additionally, all our products come with a five-year ALL PARTS warranty to give our clients confidence in the washers they purchase. These are some of the features you can expect with our industrial cleaning equipment:
- Oversized bearing with triple seal protection
- Heavy Duty post and pin style door hinge with stainless steel locking mechanism
- One-of-a-kind metal housing drain valves with no tools required to access
- Fully serviceable two-piece brass fill valves
- Dual soft-mount suspension with heavy-duty shocks and springs
- Fully programmable, with up to 100 cycles, touch screen control
Talk with Professionals
Finding the best industrial washing machines in South Dakota for affordable prices doesn’t have to be challenging! With equipment supplied by Yamamoto North America, you know you’re getting the best in quality, cleaning ability and cost. To learn more about our machines or request a quote, contact us at 866-204-0519. Our main office is located at 507 W Olive St, Bloomington, IL 61701, serving clients throughout the United States.