On-Site Linen Cleaning Made Possible with Industrial Washing Machines for Fargo ND
If your facility continually contends with dirty linen, how are you having it cleaned? While outsourcing laundry duties works for some businesses, you lack the speed and quality control you have with in-house laundry operations. However, bringing your linen cleaning in-house means finding the best, most affordable laundry equipment. Yamamoto North America has the industrial washing machines your Fargo ND business needs to achieve the ultimate cleanliness.
The Industries We Work With
In truth, there’s no limit to the industries or businesses that can benefit from a Yamamoto washer. No matter how much dirty linen your facility produces, Yamamoto washers can keep up with the demands of your customers or clients. A few of the industries that Yamamoto washers are most commonly used for include:
- Healthcare – Medical facilities throughout North Dakota rely on the cleaning quality of Yamamoto washers. To protect the health and safety of patients, our machines use features like steam injection and triple seal protection for the complete cleaning and sanitization of linen products. Our washers can eliminate germs and bacteria at the source.
- Hospitality – As guests continually check in and out of hotels and resorts, rooms must be prepared for the next guest! However, the volume of sheets, towels, robes and linen that must be washed daily requires washers with the speed and capacity to handle it. Thankfully, Yamamoto’s washers fit the bill, offering high-speed extractions and oversized load capacity.
- Manufacturing – Even factories and manufacturing facilities require industrial washing machines in Fargo ND! However, finding machines with the strength to handle the heavy-duty cleaning the manufacturing industry requires can prove challenging. For this reason, Yamamoto machines use the highest-quality components and features to guarantee longevity and durability.
- And More – Yamamoto has seen our equipment used in hundreds of businesses for dozens of different cleaning applications. Whether cleaning dirty towels at an athletic facility or providing laundry services for an apartment complex, Yamamoto’s washers can meet the unique needs of your industry.
How Our Machines Work
Yamamoto develops industrial cleaning equipment that sets the standard for the laundry and linen industry. We include features with our washers that other manufacturers only offer as “extras,” making buyers pay more for every “bell and whistle.” Moreover, we strive to make our machines the most affordable on the market and instill consumer confidence with our five-year ALL PARTS warranty. Here’s some of what you can expect from Yamamoto’s equipment:
- Oversized bearing with triple seal protection
- Heavy Duty post and pin style door hinge with stainless steel locking mechanism
- One-of-a-kind metal housing drain valves with no tools required to access
- Fully serviceable two-piece brass fill valves
- Dual soft-mount suspension with heavy-duty shocks and springs
- Fully programmable, with up to 100 cycles, touch screen control
No industrial washing machines for Fargo ND match the same quality, speed, and cleanliness of a Yamamoto washer. To learn more about Yamamoto North America’s equipment offerings or find a distributor near you, contact us today at 866-204-0519. Our main office is located at 507 W Olive St, Bloomington, IL 61701, serving clients throughout the United States.