Keep Your Facility Clean with Our Commercial Washers for Hospitals
From the waiting room to the operation table, hospitals must sanitize surfaces regularly to keep viruses and bacteria at bay. This rigid set of standards also applies to laundry, which should be washed routinely to kill existing pathogens. At Yamamoto North America, we offer the perfect device for the job! Not only are our commercial washers for hospitals equipped to hold several large loads of sheets, towels and garments, but they also clean linens at a higher efficiency, thanks to our Harmony Cleaning System.
What is the Harmony Cleaning System?
The Harmony Cleaning System is one of the most comprehensive, automated cleaning systems on the market. Complete with computer-controlled technology, this device allows users to create custom cycles for all their washing and drying needs. In addition to this feature, our industrial laundry equipment also offers all of the following advantages:
- It Cuts Cost – Traditional washers and dryers take about 30 minutes to complete one full cycle. The Harmony Cleaning System, however, does the same amount of work in about half the time. This decreases electricity use, thus reducing the cost of overall ownership.
- It’s Green – The fact that our commercial washers for hospitals use less energy than standard equipment means that they are also more environmentally friendly. Beyond energy-efficiency, we also diminish our economic footprint by utilizing biodegradable laundry detergents.
- It’s User-Friendly – When we invented our commercial washers for healthcare, we created it with the user in mind. Thus, it is easy to use and maintain. It is also easy to clean, as the system’s non-hazardous waste is safe to dispose of through a normal drain.
Beyond being user, eco and cost-friendly, our commercial laundry equipment also boasts the following benefits:
- Superior Cleaning Quality
- Sanitizing Elements
- A One Shot Additive
- Multi-Weight Loading Options
- And Flexible Automated Programs
Contact us today to learn more!
Call Yamamoto North America Today
To request a demo or talk to one of our team members about our commercial washers for hospitals today, call (866) 204-0519. We are located at 507 West Olive St Bloomington IL, and proudly partner with clients all across the United States.