The Best Clean with Commercial Washers for Healthcare
Whether a retirement home, hospital or anything in between, running a healthcare facility can be a daunting task. And, if you want your facility to be safe and healthy for those who stay at it, cleanliness should be a top concern. Thus, you need the right commercial washers for healthcare available on the market. And when it comes to the most efficient industrial cleaning systems, you can count on Yamamoto North America’s line of washers and dryers.
Yamamoto, based in Hiroshima, Japan, is one of the world’s hotspots for technology and innovation. And in America, you can see that ingenuity at work with Yamamoto’s commercial washers and dryers. For over 70 years, numerous industries have come to rely on the excellence of a Yamamoto cleaning machine. With incredible stability, tough cleaning power and simplicity of use, Yamamoto and the Harmony Cleaning System have become the cleaning industry standard.
Commercial Cleaners and How They Affect Your Healthcare Facility
While many in healthcare opt to have their laundry handled off-site, there are numerous advantages to utilizing in-house cleaners. Not only can you ensure a more thorough clean, but it often is the more affordable option.
- Cleanliness When You Need It
- While outsourcing your cleaning may take some responsibility off your shoulders, it becomes troublesome when you need fresh linens. By sending your linens away to be cleaned, you are at the whim of whenever they are delivered back. Instead, control your linens with your own commercial washing equipment.
- A Better Clean
- Outsourcing your laundry doesn’t always guarantee the best clean for your linens. And without knowledge of the machinery and chemicals involved in the cleaning, it’s difficult to promise the utmost cleanliness for patients or residents. However, with your own washers and dryers, you know precisely how your linens are being cleaned and can adjust cleaning on the fly.
- Eliminate Disposable Products
- Often, healthcare facilities will rely on disposable gowns, incontinence pads, and other supplies when there’s no inhouse cleaning in place. However, with your own laundry equipment, you can make the switch to various reusable supplies. Not only does using reusable linens help to reduce waste, but it keeps costs down by not having to resupply various products constantly.
A Clean You Can Count On
What makes the commercial washers for healthcare facilities Yamamoto produces unique is its use of the Harmony Cleaning System. The Harmony Cleaning System was designed to maximize efficiency while saving time, labor and space. Moreover, products with the Harmony Cleaning System require little maintenance when compared to other cleaning systems. Some advantages to the Yamamoto cleaning equipment with the Harmony Cleaning System includes:
- Sanitizing Elements
- Multi Weight Loading
- Easy-to-Clean Drain & Filter
- Eco-Friendly Green Technology
- No Hazardous Waste
- Superior Cleaning Quality
- And More
Find the Best Products for Your Facility
When you need commercial washers for healthcare, there are no better products available than the industrial washers and dryers made and supplied by Yamamoto North America. Contact us today at 855-534-5889 to ask what machines will work best for your industry. Also, we are located at 507 W Olive St, Bloomington, IL 61701.