The Key to Cleanliness: Commercial Washers for Healthcare Facilities
Doctors, nurses, health practitioners and other health professionals strive to keep their patients happy, safe and healthy. And when health is concerned, cleanliness is a key concern for the healthcare industry. Thus, having the best commercial washers for healthcare facilities is necessary. Thankfully, Yamamoto North America’s line of industrial washers meets and exceeds the needs of the healthcare industry. Our machines are built tough, provide efficient cleaning, have a long lifespan, and best of all, are affordable.
What Comes Standard with Yamamoto Washers?
When purchasing your new Yamamoto washer, we’re confident in the strength and longevity of our machines. And to back up our confidence, we offer a 5 year ALL PARTS warranty for all our machines. Furthermore, our machines come standard with numerous features other manufacturers make you pay extra for what they consider “premium.” Such features include:
- Oversized bearing with triple seal protection
- Heavy Duty post and pin style door hinge with stainless steel locking mechanism
- One of a kind metal housing drain valves with no tools required to access
- Fully serviceable two-piece brass fill valves
- Dual soft-mount suspension with heavy-duty shocks and springs
- One of a kind, fully programmable, with up to 100 cycles, touch screen control
Meeting the Needs of Our Customers
Yamamoto North America strives to provide industrial washing equipment that most benefit the healthcare industry and its high standards. As such, our machines operate in a manner that significantly improves the laundry process. For example, Yamamoto washers offer:
- Oversized Load Management – Healthcare facilities have tons of linen, clothes, sheets and more that require cleaning for immediate use. Thankfully, you can maximize the amount you clean in a Yamamoto washer. Our oversized bearing, triple seal protection and dual soft-mount suspension give each machine the ability to handle oversized loads and manage high-speed extraction.
- Precise Cleaning – Every Yamamoto washer utilizes steam injection for a more precise clean. Steam injection allows operators to achieve the highest temperatures, thus enhancing sanitization efforts and cleaning linens more thoroughly.
- Easy Maintenance – Too often, washing machines can break down after extended periods of use. Yamamoto looks to correct this issue by using industrial grade fill valves and a full metal cast drain valve. Each valve decreases the chance of breaking or clogging. Furthermore, valves are simple to access and maintain, not requiring special tools or expert technicians.
Yamamoto designs and manufactures our industrial washing equipment out of Japan, where our operations began. Every machine uses high-quality materials and advanced technology to give our customers the best possible clean. We pride ourselves on creating equipment that outlasts anything our competitors can offer.
Talk with Our Team
Commercial washers for healthcare facilities are necessary, so be sure you have the best equipment available for your hospital, urgent care, doctor’s office or otherwise. To learn more about our products and how they can best benefit your industry, call Yamamoto North America at 866-919-1116. Also, we serve companies throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.